Our vision for the price rises is very simple:
- Company (owner of the token or coin) got something and doing press releases
- News portals (CoinTelegraph and others) writing about them
- People (crypto traders and investors) will read these news and buy the tokens
- Price goes up
What If we can measure not only number of the news posts but also weight of each article?..
Welcome to Tindex!
Tindex & token/coin price correlation
- We have taken around 40 most popular websites that are posting news about crypto industry and analyze each article for the token mention (over 36 thousands articles in total).
- After that, we have calculated weight for each article depending on website authority and number of tokens mentioned in the article. This brings us Tindex (Token index).
- Next step is to use EMA (Exponential moving average) to calculate changes of the Tindex over the time.
Let’s take a look.
- Blue (TIN5) – EMA for 5 days
- Black (TIN10) – EMA for 10 days
- Green (TIN30) – EMA for 30 days
- Grey area – price of the token/coin in BTC